Our staff of full time experienced inspectors offer some of the most expedient turnaround in the manufacturing world. Our services are available at your location, our location or at your customer sites. Each project is governed by our customer approved control plan and photo/video work instructions.
Our microscope inspection is based on piece pricing which allows you to guarantee product quality to your customers for pennies per piece.
Matrix Quality Services is an approved provider of CS1 and CS2 containment for numerous OEMs as well as Tier 1, 2 and 3 suppliers to the automotive industry.
Analog and digital Rockwell and Brinell testing for both ferrous and non-ferrous metals. Hardness machines can be utilized at Matrix locations or off site at customer locations. We also have handheld portable hardness testing services available.
Surface Finish Testing
Profilometer service available utilizing several different makes and models of both fixed and portable machines
Would your company benefit from having local representation at customer sites? Are there times when you or your employees cannot physically be there? Our staff of qualified professionals have the knowledge and experience to step in to represent you and your company.
- Currently providing service in MI, IN, OH, KY, TN, NC, SC, MS, AL, GA
- Proactive site visits (goodwill meetings)
- Reactive site visits (quality/delivery/design concerns)
- Launch support for new programs
- Sample part / prototype hand delivery
- Run at rate / tooling run off support
- Design change management
- Inventory assistance
- Management of sorting, containment and yard campaigns